Reproduction of a gestural painting on paper by Tricia Strickfaden. Available as a fine art giclee print on watercolor paper. Hand signed by the artist.
- This piece is part of the art collection seen in Ann Taylor retail clothing stores.
This black and white series stems from the simplicity of gestural shape and form, with the whimsical and unexpected drips of fluid paint.
Don't see the size you need? Custom size and crop requests available, contact us at email@example.com.
BW No. 12
Damaged Prints: If your product arrives damaged or defective in some way contact us ASAP. We offer a hassle-free Photo Return process to speed replacement. Here's how:
- Take a digital photo of your damaged product and the shipping container it arrived in (only if the package is also damaged.)
- Attach your photos to an email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, order number and a brief description of the reason for the return.
- You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that your photo return is being processed.
- If your photo return is confirmed, you do not need to mail back your product. We will process the replacement based on your photos.
Please note: If the damage or quality issue is not apparent in the photo, you may be required to return the item at your expense before the return can be processed.